Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son: Fathers Day Quotes Offers Best Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son, Your Son, My Son, Son Quotes. Send And Share These Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son With Your Friends, Family And Relatives. We Are Here With The Latest Collection On Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son For Free. If You People Are Looking For Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From My Son Then You Are At Right Place.
Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son
- A father is a son first love.
- “Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.”
- “There should be a children’s song ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’”
- “My wife is so analytical with raising kids, and I am not. My feeling is if they turn out good, then that means I was a good daddy and put a lot of effort into it. If they turn out bad, it means they took after her side of the family.”
- “Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.”
- The only Father’s Day tradition in my family is the annual conversation he and I have where I say, ‘Hey, Dad, what do you want for Father’s Day this year?’ and he says, ‘Nothing.’ Then I ask my mom what I should get him and she says, ‘He likes sandalwood soap, dangly jewelry and Chanel No 5 perfume.’”
- My dad used to say ‘Always fight fire with fire,’ which is probably why he got thrown out of the the fire brigade.”
- “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.”
- “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.”
- “I found out that I’m a pretty bad father. I make a lot of mistakes and I don’t know what I’m doing. But my kids love me. Go figure.”
Don’t Forget To share These Funny Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Son On Social media Like: Google+, FB, WhatsApp, Twitter, Digg.